Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm Back

Yes, after a disconcertingly long hiatus mainly due to laziness and lack of motivation, your favorite film school student/struggling screenwriter/occasional blogger is back. I decided to revive Film Schooled from the dead (which was accomplished by saying "Beetlejuice" three times) because my two older sisters have started their own blogs/companies and repeatedly urged me to continue mine. So, here I am. To all four of you who followed me faithfully last year, I'm sorry for dropping off the face of the earth, and I hope we can still be friends. So basically, this is my official announcement that you all should start reading my blog again because, like Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight Rises, I'm back from the dead and ready to save Gotham. Well, not Gotham, but rather naive filmgoers.

No comments:

Post a Comment